CX Specialist APPLY NOW
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a growing startup that sells a new type of protein powder that’s more like a juice, rather than the typical thick and milky protein shakes you’re probably used to. Making it a light and refreshing option after a long workout.
We are currently a young team of 5 based out of Plymouth, MN. We’ve grown this company from my parents basement to where we are now all from the power of content, and we don’t plan to stop anytime soon.
You’ve probably noticed that we do things a little differently than most supplement companies. So if you are looking to work in a fun and creative startup environment, consider applying!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a self starter who can identify customer needs, respond to customer queries, and collaborate with internal departments to optimize customer service and brand awareness. We are looking for someone who can facilitate relationships with our customers, resolve issues, and create memorable experiences that boost brand and customer loyalty.
WHO YOU ARE:
- CHARACTER: A genuinely good person that’s loyal, honest, humble and has a good sense of humor
- AMBITION: If you’re ambitious, willing to get out of your comfort zone, and strive to be the best in everything you do, you’ll fit in just fine around here
- PROACTIVE: We’re a small team so we’re looking for someone to come in and own their role
- ACTIVE: Someone that lives an active lifestyle. Whether that’s working out, sports, etc.
- Must be willing to relocate to MN (Relocation bonus offered if applicable)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar support role, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities
- Skilled in multitasking, prioritization, and staying organized
- Alignment with our company's values
- Advantage if there has been prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role
- Advantage if there's experience with Gorgias
- Manage all comments and messages from social media channels
- Update all customer support templates when needed
- Handle returns and chargebacks
- Manage customer reviews
- Generate weekly customer support report
- Implement new customer support processes
- Manage community and work with team on influencer program
|||Plymouth, MN (Relocation bonus will be offered if applicable)|||||||||vEjqW7BS.wiB7ihN|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||single|||40000|||||||||true