• 22g Protein
• 0g Lactose
• Gluten & Soy Free
• Nut Free & Made in Nut Free Facility
Whey Protein Isolate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Sunflower Lecithin, Citric Acid, Reb A (Stevia), Silicone (Anti-Foaming Agent), Turmeric Powder (Color)
How to use
How to use
1. Add 1 scoop to 14-16 oz of water
2. Shake or use a frother to mix
3. Leave for 30 seconds to settle
Our current shipping times are 2-5 business days depending on where you're ordering from and what shipping method you select! Orders from the Midwest tend to be a bit faster because we ship out of Minnesota!
What is Clear Whey Isolate Protein?
It is a micro-filtered form of Whey Isolate Protein that leaves your protein shakes with the consistency like a juice rather than being thick & milky like traditional protein shakes.
What is the BCAA breakdown?
Do we offer sample packs?
We don’t currently have samples for sale but are hoping to in the future!
Do we ship to Canada or internationally?
RIP to our favorite summer time classic, Homemade Lemonade 🙏
It has officially been added to the vault, where it's juiciness will be preserved forever.
- JLJuan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Build Muscle, Increase Protein IntakeRated 4 stars1 week agoAMAZING
This stuff is amazing! SEEQ really knows what they are doing!
- KKKelson K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Build Muscle, Increase Protein Intake, Muscle Recovery, Maintain MuscleRated 5 stars3 weeks agoInsane
Super good! Tastes like a lemon head!
- EMEverett M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Build Muscle, Increase Protein IntakeRated 2 stars3 weeks agoOverrated, not very worth $55
I don’t know if it was just me having this type Protien for the first time but it leaves a really bad aftertaste. But it really tastes like lemonade so that’s pretty cool. I would definitely recommend it over the chocolate Protien ones but it’s just not my favorite flavor. Another thing that kind of annoys me about this product is that they fill it up barely half way and I payed $55 for it. Which just to me does make me feel like I’m getting what I payed for.SSEEQYesterday
Thank you for the feedback. We're a small company and we're always trying to improve so we really appreciate it!
I wanted to reassure you that every tub has a full 25 servings just like we advertise! When the powder gets put into the bottles, it tends to be a lot fluffier so we account for that extra space in the bottle when it's being produced. I hope that makes sense!
We appreciate all your support!
- AFAbby F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Increase Protein IntakeRated 5 stars4 weeks agoDelicious
Absolutely delicious. Unlike any protein shake I've ever had.
- RHRyan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Increase Protein Intake, Build Muscle, Maintain MuscleRated 3 stars1 month agoOne sip, you know the rules
I had high hopes for lemonade since I love citrus fruits but it was just okay. When I initially tried it the initial taste was almost the same as the usual milky whey protein and then the aftertaste was more like lemonade. I ended up shaking the tub and that helped a little bit but I can still kinda taste the milky whey. It definitely has potential but I feel like the formula should be changed a bit. Not sure what the process would entail but the aftertaste of lemonade was good.