• 22g Protein
• 0g Lactose
• Gluten Free
• Nut Free & Made in Nut Free Facility
Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Sunflower Lecithin, Citric Acid, Beet Root Extract (Color), Reb A (Stevia), Silicone (Anti-Foaming Agent)
How to use
How to use
1. Add 1 scoop to 14-16 oz of water
2. Shake or use a frother to mix
3. Leave for 30 seconds to settle
Our current shipping times are 2-5 business days depending on where you're ordering from and what shipping method you select! Orders from the Midwest tend to be a bit faster because we ship out of Minnesota!
What is Clear Whey Isolate Protein?
It is a micro-filtered form of Whey Isolate Protein that leaves your protein shakes with the consistency like a juice rather than being thick & milky like traditional protein shakes.
What is the BCAA breakdown?
Do we offer sample packs?
We don’t currently have samples for sale but are hoping to in the future!
Do we ship to Canada or internationally?
- CMCamie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Build Muscle, Increase Protein IntakeRated 5 stars3 days agoRUN
This is an absolute game changer!!! This protein powder blew my mind with how light and refreshing it was. There is no chalky, heavy feeling of it what so ever. I love that you just mix it with water and you’re good to go. Currently buying 2 more flavors! RUN TO BUY IT
- CLCaitlin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Maintain Muscle, Build Muscle, Muscle Recovery, Increase Protein IntakeRated 5 stars1 month agoBuy this.
12/10. Taste is amazing, consistency is like juice. Sooo easy to get down and makes me excited to drink my protein post workout.
- BYBrandon Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Build MuscleRated 5 stars1 month agoAwesome!!
So much better than that milky protein I’ve been drinking!!
- AEAlbert E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Increase Protein IntakeRated 5 stars1 month agoAwesome
Taste great. I was tired of drinking chocolate and vanilla shakes for my protein intake, definitely a great alternative.
- SHShawn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Increase Protein IntakeRated 3 stars2 months agoPretty good
I like it, a bit on the overly sweet side and it doesn’t mix as well as mango pineapple for some reason. Overall it’s good though!