8.9.2022 - 12.20.2022
WORLD'S LARGEST LEMONADE PROTEIN STAND
It just didn't feel right to launch Homemade Lemonade without a Lemonade stand, so we went out and built the worlds largest lemonade stand... protein lemonade stand that is 😏 (Guiness World Records if you're reading this we'd like to claim our plaque)
Our labels came the wrong color...
Just when we thought the launch was all going to plan, all 10,000 bottles showed up with the wrong color neckband. We ended up making the tough decision to just roll with it and it turns out no one even noticed 😂
- JLJuan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Build Muscle, Increase Protein IntakeRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoAMAZING
This stuff is amazing! SEEQ really knows what they are doing!
- KKKelson K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Build Muscle, Increase Protein Intake, Muscle Recovery, Maintain MuscleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoInsane
Super good! Tastes like a lemon head!
- EMEverett M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Build Muscle, Increase Protein IntakeRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoOverrated, not very worth $55
I don’t know if it was just me having this type Protien for the first time but it leaves a really bad aftertaste. But it really tastes like lemonade so that’s pretty cool. I would definitely recommend it over the chocolate Protien ones but it’s just not my favorite flavor. Another thing that kind of annoys me about this product is that they fill it up barely half way and I payed $55 for it. Which just to me does make me feel like I’m getting what I payed for.SSEEQ1 month ago
Thank you for the feedback. We're a small company and we're always trying to improve so we really appreciate it!
I wanted to reassure you that every tub has a full 25 servings just like we advertise! When the powder gets put into the bottles, it tends to be a lot fluffier so we account for that extra space in the bottle when it's being produced. I hope that makes sense!
We appreciate all your support!
- AFAbby F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Increase Protein IntakeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDelicious
Absolutely delicious. Unlike any protein shake I've ever had.
- RHRyan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhy do you use our product? Increase Protein Intake, Build Muscle, Maintain MuscleRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoOne sip, you know the rules
I had high hopes for lemonade since I love citrus fruits but it was just okay. When I initially tried it the initial taste was almost the same as the usual milky whey protein and then the aftertaste was more like lemonade. I ended up shaking the tub and that helped a little bit but I can still kinda taste the milky whey. It definitely has potential but I feel like the formula should be changed a bit. Not sure what the process would entail but the aftertaste of lemonade was good.