Protein popsicles are a fun and delicious way to enjoy the benefits of protein, especially during the warmer months. And with our SEEQ Protein, you can now make protein popsicles that not only pack a protein punch, but also taste amazing! Our protein is known for being the best-tasting protein in the industry, and when combined with your favorite fruit juice, it creates a juicy and refreshing protein-packed treat that you won't be able to resist. So, grab your popsicle tray and let's get started!
Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 1 scoop of your favorite SEEQ Protein flavor
- 4 oz water
4 oz of any fruit juice
- Add 1 scoop of your favorite SEEQ Protein flavor to the water and fruit juice and mix in a blender bottle.
- Allow the foam to settle before pouring the mix into a popsicle tray.
- Freeze the popsicles for about 45 minutes, or until frozen solid.
- Take the popsicles out of the tray and enjoy!
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Wanna make things more unique? Use different shaped molds to turn your popsicles into something cold and creative. All you need are some popsicle sticks, your fun ice mold, and your protein packed mixture and you are good to go. Why have normal shaped popsicles when these popsicles are anything but normal anyway!
- If your mold is big enough — add some fruit to your protein mixture before putting it into the freezer. That way you have an extra sweet treat halfway through your dessert.