What if we told you that you could get almost 40 grams of protein in just half a cup of yogurt — would you believe us? The best part is that it takes less than five minutes to make and can be prepped ahead so you can have a ready- made yogurt for every day of the week. All you need is two ingredients!
Cook Time: < 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop of your favorite SEEQ Clear Whey Isolate Protein
- Granola and/or fruit toppings (optional)
- Start by adding 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt to a bowl.
- Next, add 1/2 a scoop of your favorite SEEQ Clear Whey Isolate Protein flavor.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly until you have a smooth consistency.
- Top it off with your favorite fruit and/or granola.
- Love the mango and pineapple protein powder? After you’ve mixed it with yogurt, arrange pineapple, mango, and banana on top of your yogurt bowl. Sprinkle some shredded coconut on top as well while you are at it. Think açaí bowl level décor but with a bowl of yogurt that is packed with protein.
- If the Blue Razz is more your favorite then place some blackberries and raspberries on top of your protein yogurt. For an extra level of crunch and protein, sprinkle some walnuts into your yogurt bowl too.
- Meal prepping for a long week ahead? This is the perfect breakfast to make ahead of time. Grab some small mason jars or Tupperware and pre-mix your yogurt and protein powder. (And don’t forget those delicious toppings!)